photo Tester1_zps82a20e9d.jpg
 photo homemadam_zpscdca9329.jpg photo aboutmadam_zps9ff31e10.jpg photo contactmadam_zps082b637a.jpg

Two Thousand and Fifteen

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year friends! I agree with what everyone has been saying…2014 was incredible. Getting my dream camera, a trip to St. Lucia, a trip to Italy, shooting my first wedding, 20+ awesome photo shoots, meeting some amazing new friends – the list goes on! The other night Kyle and I went skating and talked about our goals for 2015. This is the first year we actually wrote them down and put them on our desks so we can view them every so often. I think the reason so many of us don’t live up to our resolutions is simple because we get busy and forget about them. 

Many of my goals this year are photography related. I had my first session of the year yesterday (sweetest couple ever!) which went great - a great way to kick the season off. I can’t wait to share with you. Another inspirational interview is scheduled with a local artist whose work is incredible! And I also have a few other exciting projects up my sleeve which will be revealed soon.

Getting to capture people or things that have a story to tell and then share it with you is amazing…it’s the reason I fell in love with photography in the first place. And I'm excited about getting to do some many fun projects in the future. 

Thanks for reading. Cheers!!




1 comment:

  1. Love your images and the way you have shared honestly - you are an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete